Monday, December 29, 2008

The Big 4-0

Some friends threw a wonderful birthday party for one of my best friends, Dawn! It was a wonderful time. I got to see a lot of old friends who I hadn't seen in a long time. The party was held at a beautiful little catering company that doesn't normally serve large groups. They have a few tables set up at the front for "tastings" for weddings, but on this night, they set up some lovely tables for a group of about 20 girls!
The food was amazing, the drinks were unbelievable and mixed by a great bartender! Dawn was surprised by the turn-out and so thrilled at this gorgeous affair!

She is a wonderful friend and I am so glad to have been a part of this terrific milestone in her life!







Happy 40th birthday, Dawnie!



2 comments:

  1. Aww. Happy Birthday Dawn! I NEVER in my life would think she's 40!! But I have this skewed sense of age and think everyone is the same age as me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a beautiful event for a beautiful woman! The BIG 4-0 never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin