Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kraft Girl Kits

My friend, Pam, who lives in Florida has just begun her own Scrapbook Kit Club called Kraft Girl Kits! I subscribed to the first kit and look at the fun things I was able to create using only elements from her kit:


You can order your own kit by going to the website: http://kraftgirlkits.blogspot.com/


This one is not using the kit elements. This is my new Basic Grey Granola. I love the colors. I was in the mood for some hand stitching. (I'm a glutton for punishment!) Thanks for loooking!


4 comments:

  1. THose Kraft Girl kit LOs ROCK! what a way to showcase that fabulous pp and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...awesome pages and love your blog!!! Thanks so much for stopping by...I love having visitors....are you about ready to have that baby yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I haven't been around much and I am finally able to sneak by....these layouts are WONDERFUL! Pam's kit rocks! You did well with it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin