Sunday, June 8, 2008

Visitor from FL

On Sunday, Candi and I went to a 12 hour crop at Archiver's. Unfortunately, it didn't last the entire 12 hours. Tornadoes were spotted in the area and the Archiver's employees were forced to follow the safety codes. People had to pile into their back employee workroom. Whoever didn't fit had to sit under the croppin' tables. Candi and I chose to sit under the tables. (Yes, even me with my pregnant belly!) It was a bit uncomfortable, but we SURVIVED! Here's a pic of Candi under the table! LOL


Shel and Pam -- IRL! (We said that would be the title of the layout that we do with these pics) LOL!






Candi and I got to meet Pam, our scrap-friend from FL. We went to Windy City Scrapbooking for over an hour of tireless shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture of Candi and I love your photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is scary, I am glad a tornado didn't really interupt your crop! Love the pic of Candi! I had a great time meeting you girlies!! And your belly is not that big you silly girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin